COFFEE WITH NATURE!!!!!




"Look deep into nature,and then you will understand everything better"
                                              -Albert Einstein

Last day I had a terrible headache.I kept my phone away and lay down on my bed to take a blissful nap.Tired of tossing and turning,I got up.I took my usual evening cup of coffee and went up to the terrace.




By the time I had set foot on,I noticed the slippery floor covered with moss due to frequent rains.A few months back it was painted pure white.
Yes!! Its like that,the physical beauty fades with time.With the cup of coffee in my hand,carefully I took my steps.
I sat down resting my back to the parapet and sipped my coffee.The tantalizing aroma of the coffee along with the fresh air rejuvenated me.I took a deep breath and enjoyed the alluring atmosphere surrounding me.

Suddenly some ants, moving in a line caught my eyes.One followed the other,marching up like an army-very organised.I felt that so many lessons are to be learned from the nature.



And then they were trying to lift something,may be a piece of food.To test them I did put my finger across their path,they stopped precisely at that point and moved in all directions.They crossed the obstruction and again got back with their task.
I thought for a moment,the same happens in our life too,there can be many hurdles in front of us but we should tackle them and move ahead.
I continued with the coffee,while I saw some guava fruits on the branches which were leaning towards the terrace.My grandma bagged them to prevent them from insects and birds.I noticed some of the fruits lying on the  floor,partly eaten up by birds and damaged.
I could relate it to a time, our parents protected and took care of us when we were children.Some sort of protection is vital until we are grown up.

On the leaves of the tree I found a beautiful butterfly.I watched it flapping its wings and slightly moving.In my eagerness,I tried to touch it and it flew away.


Sometimes people are like that, its so beautiful to watch them from a distance.But if we try to intrude so much into their space,they will fly away.So give them their space.

Like sparkling crystal pearls;raindrops clinged to the surface of leaves.A wind blew and the droplets fell down.I could correlate it with the opinions,the emotions or the phases of life,which we can't stick on to,for long.


The calm wind whispering to the trees,trees were swaying and leaves were swirling in response.Was it the wind's call to come and play with me?,I thought.The chirping birds added on to the magical atmosphere.It teaches unity and coordination.
I was hypnotized by the soothing lullaby sung by the nature.Very much perfect than the inumerous songs in my 'playlist'.

I got bitten by a mosquito which awakened me from that captivating moment.And then only I noticed the annoying sound of 'cicadas',which was already there.
In life too everything won't be pleasing.Concentrate on what you do,don't care about the mosquito bite-"the distractions" and then you will never notice the cicadas-"the problems".

Myriad trees were all around me,from the 'teak' which stands with pride to the 'plantain tree'-the weakest.And the diverse number of birds which includes the least valued 'crow' and the most valued 'parrot'.The funny fact is that they can freely fly and sit on any of these trees;no boundaries.
The trees reminded me of the houses-"high rise apartments to small huts",and the birds are the people who live in them-"richest to the poorest".Only difference is that unlike birds people cannot tresspass to other's "restricted zones".

The cocunut tree standing high up; always bend down,teaching us no matter the heights we may reach;be humble always.Not the long and strong branches are more significant but the roots.If uprooted,even the huge tree may fall down.So always be down to earth.


I looked up to the sky,clouds are getting darker and soon it will rain.Connecting it with life,it won't be always sunny and bright.But remember;clouds are the clarion of rain,and rain indicates new growth.Likewise the clouds of life-"the challenges" are for our growth.

"Somethings can't be controlled like the weather,but what we can do is to bring our own sunshine".!!!!
In no time it started to drizzle and I got up to get down.I wanted to enjoy the beauty of nature a little longer,but time and circumstances will never wait.
So enjoy the little things around you.

I rushed down and slipped,the hilarious part is that I knew it already but still I was careless.
It happens many a times,we knew the consequences but still we do stupid things in our haste and create troubles.

"Nature is never in a hurry,yet everything is accomplished. "-the best lesson!!!
That was the best thirty minutes of my day.If you could spend atleast half an hour a day,exposed to nature;you would feel much better.

Most of us are familiar with "Splitsvilla-make your connections",but why making connection with nature is unfamiliar???
We live in a materialistic world where learning costs you lakhs,then why not to learn from our mother nature who nurtures us on her lap??.It will not cost a penny from your pocket.



'Stay connected to nature;learn from her'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!