Back To Childhood Days........!!!!




Take me back to my childhood days;
The days I saw everything with my innocent eyes,
Before I knew how wicked the people are;
The days where the world seemed to be fair.
I want to go back if I can,
To the days where no one hurt me,
When life was simple,
And everyone cared.


When I knew what was right and wrong,
My childhood was something so lost.
Princess was me as I crowned
Smiling faces were all around.
I was the centre of attraction,
All looked at me with so much of affection.


Running barefooted;feeling the warmth of soil,
When rain meant paper boats.
I wish to taste it again.
The awkward moment was knowing,
Someone saw me falling.
Only thing that hurt me was a broken toy,
Only worry was,mom going to tell me which bed time story.




  The days where mom was my queen,
  And dad-my super hero.
  How much daddy??
  Is it sky high!!!!
  Was the biggest thing I knew,
  Will I get it back?No clue.



Peaceful sleep was never far away;
Toys,cartoons and candies were my world,
Colour pencils were the best gifts.
Walls were my drawing books,
My favourite hobby wast to weep,
While everyone else sleep.

Living each moment without a worry,
Climbing trees,catching butterflies;
Hide and seek was my favourite game,
To grow up;was my biggest dream.
Wished to dress up like my mom;
Feared the big black man,
Who will kidnap me when I don't eat.

The compliment "good girl",
Took me to the top of the world.
The days I wasted it on,
Wanting to grow up.
Now I want it back,
Take me back to my childhood days;
Please do it if you can!!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!