How Time Flies.............!!!!!!!!!


Staring at the clock,
Flick of seconds;I can't lock.
Eventually it's another hour,
In no time,the next year.
Each moment dies,
And time flies.

Everyday I slept,again I rose;
And life moves without a pause.
As a kid I thought,time crept.
Then,to grow old;I wept,
Now,time couldn't be kept at bay.
All the memories faded away.

How things tweaked overnight,
I opened my eyes in the daylight;
And saw new complexities,new faces.
Favourites changes,flavours replaces.
People you once knew,
Are now aliens,without a clue.

I sat beside the windows,
The scent of first rain;to me it blows.
I could see summer ebbing away,
Just like seasons;time won't stay.
Time flies swiftly.
I wish to control it quickly.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

Shattering Stereotypes!

My clothes! My choice!