Between The "MOON" And Me....


Opened the window of my heart,
Like a breath you touch and depart.
That tender feather-touch, I felt,
And in you, here I melt.
My heart whispers in perfect silence,
You stood a window away, in stillness.

You came like a wind that night,
Woke me up with streaks of light.
I wanted you to stay,
While you drifted away.
I looked as far as I could,
And a window away you stood.

You shine brighter than the star;
I could only watch you from afar.
A million words to say,
I wish earnestly, you never may.
For I wait the whole long day,
Still you stand a window away.

The moment you step aside;
The sun take the throne in pride,
Like a picture that fade,
You hide behind the shade.
Out to the sky, I stretched my hand,
But, a window away you stand.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

Shattering Stereotypes!

My clothes! My choice!