Dusk of life!


Dusk is falling,
Echoes of the past calling.
I see dancing shadows,
In green, still meadows;
through foggy window panes,
memory remains.
Reminiscence of old days,
coloured nights and sunlit rays.
Waking up, listening;
to bird's whistling.
Long green walks,
the deep talks,
Up in the hills,
when sunset fills,
the soul with good vibes,
shattering all the divides.
Drizzling rain, the scent
and smell of coffee, blent.
Nodding leaves of trees,
to the secrets of the breeze.
I hear the sound of falling water,
melding with unending laughter.


I see moonbeams descending;
Slowly song is fading.
An abrupt end,
unable to defend.
Silence, I hear;
of the absence, I fear.
I can see,
a lonely tree.
Confused and lost,
in the dew, turned to frost.
Tied up in knots,
of labyrinthine thoughts.
I see empty places,
missing faces,
unfilled spaces,
leaving behind traces.
I stand static,
in the resonating panic.
Dusk of life, is it?
Before I quit.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

Shattering Stereotypes!

My clothes! My choice!