Dear B-Arch 14❤️










Dear B-Arch 14❤️


I feel lucky for being able to teach all the batches of DC except B-Arch 14 !  But I would say I'm very much unlucky coz I've not taught "The B-Arch 14". Still I'm fortunate enough to meet you people, know y'all and be a part of your life in DC. Though I've not taken any subjects for you, I've always felt your love & respect for me as a teacher. Whenever I talk to anyone of you ,all I get is a good and positive vibe. When I joined here in February 2018, you guys were doing your internship . And  I've heard a lot about y'all, from your faculties, your juniors especially B-Arch 15. I get to hear all the old stories like how both the batches were there for each other and became a family.
Then I met B-Arch 14! The vibrant, the brilliant, the united batch. If I remember, it was on the day of your internal exam that I got to meet all of you together. I was your invigilator for 2 subjects. Even in between exams we talked about many things.( P.S: If at all you wrote something😜) Then the university exams, supplementary exams and many more instances helped me to know you guys. ( Atleast a little bit)
Abhay, Abhi, Ajai, Mammu, Nanda, Neenu, Shahin, Sohini! Each of you are different and beautiful souls. I wish nothing but the best for you guys. May y'all have the brightest future ahead. Do well in life. Remember me in the way of your life. I'm happy to meet this eight wonderful faces somewhere in between my journey of life. When I see you people, I feel "small is big"! Keep in touch.
Best wishes to 'the smallest yet the biggest batch of DCSAAD❤️
Here's a small dedication for you!



Remember our first day?
Take me back, I pray!
Strangers first, when we met,
In the meadows which were wet.

Eyes searching for new ones,
For that never comes.
Then there were none,
And 'eight' became 'one'.

The rain, the wind and the dew,
Everything was fresh and new.
Sipping coffee at our favorite spot,
All the night outs, fun & what not!

We had our ups & downs,
Our share of smiles and frowns;
All our laughs, jokes & stupid fights,
And long talks in rainy nights.

Singing songs, dancing to the beat,
Without this I feel incomplete.
Now it's time to say goodbye,
I wiped a tear from my eye.

To this place, I owe
"Small is big"; now I know.
Five years have passed,
And here we are at last.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!