Incomplete....

 


Sweet or bitter

the worst or better,

Am I not afraid

of the choice I made?

I'm still confused

but I refused!

Wished to stay,

but I walked away

with a worried mind

leaving them behind.

I can't move my feet,

I feel incomplete.

The dilemmas unsolved,

the emptiness involved,

stories left unsaid,

emotions; unread,

the lessons not taught,

the answers not sought.

The hardest farewells,

in dead silence.

Difficult to leave,

on that Eve,

so painful than I thought,

and I cried a lot.

Escalating inner turmoil,

loops of distress did uncoil.

Did I leave halfway through

into the blue?

A mental battle to defeat,

was it left incomplete?

All I know is,

I will miss

every bit of this!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

Shattering Stereotypes!

My clothes! My choice!