The "FIRST"

 


The day I came here,

deep down I had a fear.

To teach; I had the thirst;

then I met them, 'my first'.

With their looks, these thirty eight,

scared me at the first sight.

Ragging or what?

way too smart!

Then over and over,

getting closer and closer.

With all the laughter in the dew,

the vibrant souls I ever knew.

They laughed, they cried;

and they danced with pride.

Some serious gang fights,

and sleepless nights,

patch ups in the foggy lights,

were the happiest sights.

All the wrongs were righted,

at the end they stand united.

Silent conversations,

breakups and separations,

can't get sorted for a toffee

but definitely with 'that coffee'.

They cried aloud,

and stood proud;

their voices, shrill and loud,

heard above the crowd.

Stamped their identity,

as a living entity.

Bizarre zeal, others will find,

the legacy left behind.

Until we meet again,

to walk in the rain;

or soon in next December,

gone winter days ,to remember.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!