To fly!


I want to fly,
up in the sky;
But I have no wings,
and I've attached strings.
I want to fly,
up in the sky;
where the bird sings,
the autumn leaf swings,
then floating in forest springs,
the countless beautiful things,
the joy, this insight brings,
to which my soul clings.
But I haven't got wings,
In pain, my heart sings;
I want to fly;
up in the sky,
to feel the cool breeze,
to know the secrets of murmuring trees;
to fly over the crystal blue seas,
But I've no wings for all these.
I want to fly,
up in the sky,
to see the one in need,
for I'll fly down & feed.
To know the fake & real
to the world I'll reveal.
But I haven't got wings,
And have no magic rings.
If I could fly,
up in the sky
I'll reach high,
above the stars in the sky.
I would rather try,
But I've no wings to fly.
I want to fly,
up in the sky;
to sail in the space
and explore every place.
I'd fly day & night
like a wandering kite,
without it's strings;
If I had wings,
I'd dance in the air
and fly away somewhere,
up above the mountain;
passing by the fountain.
Even if I try,
I've no wings to fly.
I grew wings, one day.
Spreading wings, I flew away,
with a calm & tranquil mind,
leaving the pain far behind.
I set myself free,
when I saw the sun in front of me.
Buildings, tress here & there,
and greenery everywhere.
The clouds around me, I touched.
Myriad shades of nature, I watched.
Strings that pull my mind,
Blew away with the wind.
Now I've wings to fly over
the places I haven't seen ever,
where my heart longed for,
there is peace and no war.
I lived in clutches for years,
with fears and in tears.
But now I can fly,
up in the sky.
I fly, I fly
and I fly.
Suddenly I fell down,
and I saw no one around.
With broken wings, I cry,
that no longer I can fly.
When I heard my phone ring,
I woke up, I was on the swing.
I have no wings to fly,
But I wish to fly high.
Let me die,
let my soul fly.






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!