Confessions Of A Secret Diary!



Dear,


It's been a while since you spoke to me. I know you are busy with your life, but I really really miss you. I terribly miss those countless nights you spent talking to me. It was a part of your everyday. What happened to you all of a sudden?


I love the way you touch and feel me with your fingers. You made me wet with your tears and wiped them with your hand. You shared all your feelings with me. Your happiness, your low moments, your secret crushes, breakups, confessions, everything.You told me that I'm your best friend.I promised to be your secret keeper. I'm the only person who knows all your top secrets. I know you better than anyone else in this whole world. When you were having a bad day you always ran to me. I was there beside you when you fall asleep. I was there next to you when you woke up.
I know all your flaws and I know you are not perfect. Because I have seen your weaker side. But you are beautiful and perfect for me.
I'm the only one who knows how much you hate 'her'. You have told me how much you love 'him'. Even this 'she' and 'he' doesn't have a clue about this. Only I know that you are one behind your sister's 'missing chocolates'. And you used to tell me what you do from sunrise to sunset! I have been always there for you when you wanted to speak your heart out. I know you more.


But I could never express my feelings, I wasn't able to confess my love. I wish if I could talk to you ever. I wish if I could let you know how much I cared for you. Now when you left me, I feel helpless. Once you wrote tons of letters and love notes and still it's there with me. And here I'm writing a letter which I never could when you were there.


So my dearest, I'm here to get you once again. I'm waiting for you, no matter how long it takes you to get back to me. But I want you to come back, talk to me more, write more. Because I miss you. I feel incomplete without you. I am blank without your beautiful words. Please fill me with your love. Touch me with your fingers and give me life once more.


With love,
Your secret diary!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!