For I am Your Teacher........


If I can give you my hand,
To make you stand;
When you fall down,
So much of happiness I own.

If I can be a part,
To give you a pristine start,
And could pave the way,
That would make my day.

Can I be your inspiration?
Or will I be your motivation?
Don't know if I could be,
But I'll be there when you need me.

Take me as a friend,
For you until the end.
I am here, just feel free,
Through your tears I'll help you see.

If I could touch your heart,
All the good I would impart,
Let me illuminate your soul;
That completes my whole.

I'll teach you the lessons of life,
To help you deal with strife,
And may you have a bright future.
For you know, I am your teacher. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!