LIFE............A PILGRIMAGE!!


Life is a pilgrimage.
Pilgrims are we;in a scrimmage.
Despite the age,
We forge ahead with rage.


The twain paths,"Good" and "Evil";
Choose betwixt with a will,
To reach the end of expedition,
For that it's our mission.


Children-the priceless beads;we throw
And drag into darkness,before they grow.
For the truth,they plead;
Inside the devilish cage,to get freed.



Fellows!perceive the evil ploy.
Unleash your crooked mask and destroy.
To attain an idyll,the pains you defend;
And reach "Nirvana" at the end.

The quest for truth;I opened my heart,
From the reality we can't dart.
Every pilgrim's life ends in death,
The journey continues until last breath.


A question to the creator,
What for this sinful life?To die is better.
Dark shadows of evil everywhere,
Roars of betrayals fills the air.

Once I yearned to bloom,
Now longing to wither;in gloom.
But still I try to move,
Along the pilgrim's way;to prove.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

Shattering Stereotypes!

My clothes! My choice!