"THE HEALING ROCK"




The process of healing is different for each person. For some it takes time to heal, for others it may not.  Even when we feel so lost, there's a haven of hope for all of us. A place where we feel connected. A place where we feel free, to cry, to think, to talk, to walk, to read, to dream, to be alone. ' The place to heal'. The place to find happiness. All we need is to find a healing place to get inner peace. It can be anything that you wish. Woods, beach, mountains, garden, sacred places etc. It can be something which calms your mind.


I know this place in Vagamon, nearby my college, where we often go for our evening walks. One of my friends named it "the healing rock". She claims that it has got the power to heal. Though I felt funny at first, the frequent visits to this place made me believe the same. It rejuvenates me in a mystical way. The cool breeze, the tranquility, the fresh air, the sunset, the slowly moving clouds, the greenery, the mountains,everything has got some magical power that only my soul knows.





Persue your healing place,
To heal, I need space
All hassles lay on its base,
I feel the divine grace!

Let the agonies of mind
Fly away with the wind.
This mountain shadows seal my pain,
And the zeal of my life, regain.

Lost in the darkness of my soul,
Down my cheeks, tears roll;
But in the freshness of this green,
Everything remains unseen.

Serenity of this place,
Bestows me inner peace;
Where I feel nature's embrace
And here I find solace.

The perfect path to heal,
I know this is real.
As I get the feel,
My inner wounds begin to heal.

Find your healing spot,
Like the one I've got.
Everyday I wish to walk,
Through this 'healing rock'.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eighteen!

My clothes! My choice!

Shattering Stereotypes!